Kocsis is looking for an experienced CNC Operator who can run a variety of CNC milling machines and produce high-quality parts. Product lines are low volume, high variety, to produce medium to large parts. Kocsis has 200,000 sq ft of facility space with 27 turning, milling, and quality machines. If you are a skilled CNC Operator with 2+ years of experience working in manufacturing, we encourage you to submit an application to join the Kocsis team.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Perform proper set-up of tooling. This includes identifying tools, inserts, extensions, collets (in both Inch and Metric), and then properly assembling tooling.
- Set up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, collets, angle plates, manual clamps, v-blocks, and vices. Must be able to plan ahead for potential tool interference, machine travel limitations, and stock variance issues.
- Safely load and unload parts using 5-ton and 25-ton overhead cranes. Follow safety and maintenance standards for the use of metal chain and nylon lifting straps.
- Perform drilling, boring, facing, interpolating, and threading operations.
- Edit programs using G-code or Mazatrol during production; then properly restart the program without crashes. -Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, logging work completed and notifying maintenance dept. of any issues.
- Attend and actively participate in continuous training opportunities.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs. Communicate information to personnel on different shifts.
- Must possess strong geometry and trigonometry math skills.
- Proven knowledge in the use of calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years of experience using CNC milling and/or lathes.